Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Download 4 Non Blondes' Signature Song What's Up on YouTube




Today I will share about American rock band 4 Non Blondes' Signature Song What's Up?, which was written by Linda Perry for their debut album Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (1992). What's Up? express the inter-mind of the 25 young generation in that age, although I am in 25 now.

Blow is the lyric of What's Up?

25 years of my life and still
  I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope
  For a destination
  I realized quickly when I knew I should
  That the world was made up of this
  Brotherhood of man
  For whatever that means
  So I cry somethimes when I'm lying in bed
  To get it all out what's in my head
  Then I start feeling a little peculiar  
  So I wake in the morning and I step
  Outside I take deep breath  
  I get real high  
  Then I scream from the top of my lungs  
  What's goin' on  
  And I say hey...  
  And I say hey what's goin' on  
  And I say hey...  
  I said hey what's goin' on  
  And I try, oh my God do I try
  I try all the time  
  In this institution  
  And I pray, oh my God do I pray
  I pray every single day  
  For a revolution 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...