Friday, April 13, 2012

Lee Brice’s No. 1 Country Single ‘A Woman Like You’ on YouTube



Lee Brice has finally topped the country singles chart as a recording artist with his latest single--- A Woman Like You. And once Brice came close to having a No. 1 as an artist in 2010 when his mega hit Love Like Crazy peaked at No. 3 on the charts. A Woman Like You is the lead single from Brice’s highly-anticipated sophomore album Hard 2 Love which will hit stores on April 24. For those who are the lovers of Lee Brice, you can buy his new songs on iTunes Store. Then I will share his new song video on YouTube.



Below is the lyric of A Woman Like You and you can follow it singing with Lee Brice.

Last night out of the blue
Driftin’ off to the evenin’ news
She said honey, what would you do
If you’d have never met me

I just laughed, said i don’t know,
But I could take a couple guesses though
And then tried to dig real deep,
Said, darlin, honestly

I’d do a lot more offshore fishin
Probably eat more drive-thru chicken
Take a few strokes off my golf game
If I’d a never known your name
I’d still be drivin’ that old green ‘nova
I probably never would have heard of yoga
Be a better football fan
But if I was a single man
Alone and out there on the loose
I’d be lookin’ for a woman like you”

Well, I could tell that got her attention
So I said, oh yeah, I forgot to mention
I wouldn’t trade a single day
For a hundred years the other way
She just smiled and rolled her eyes
Cause she’s heard all of my lines
I said, c’mon on girl, seriously
If I hadn’t been so lucky

I’d be shootin’ pool in my bachelor pad
Playin’ bass in my cover band
Restockin’ up cold bud light
For poker every tuesday night, yeah
I’d have a dirtbike in the she’d
And not one throw pillow on the bed
I’d keep cash in a coffee can
But if I was a single man
Alone and out there on the loose
I’d be looking for a woman like you”

She knows what a mess I’d be if I didn’t have her here
But to be sure, I whispered in her ear

You know I get sick deep-sea fishin’
And you make the best fried chicken
I got a hopeless golf game
I love the sound of your name
I might miss that old green ‘nova
But I love watchin’ you do yoga
I’d take a gold band on my hand
Over bein’ a single man
Cause honestly, I don’t know what I’d do
If I’d never met a woman like you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...