Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lady Antebellum’s No. 4 Country Single Dancin' Away With My Heart on YouTube Music



What an exciting news is that the country group Lady Antebellum has won a award for Vocal Group of the Year at the 47th annual ACM Awards in Las Vegas. Also, the win is the third in a row for Kelly, Dave Haywood and Hillary Scott. On this award party, they gave a performance to sing Dancin' Away With My Heart which now has topped No.4 on Billboard Hot Country charts.

For me, Lady Antebellum’s songs always bring me back to the past: the Love of my life, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, My high school sweetheart….my everything. It just makes me go back together after 20 years. When I hear this song at the first time, it quickly becomes one of my favorite on this album!  I usually like to preview all the songs before buying a album, and this one stuck out from the very beginning. Some songs need to grow on me, this one was loved from the first time I heard it! Such a great song! 

Watch Lady Antebellum Music video Dancing Away With My Heart on YouTube and just let your heart have a bath.



Below you can follow the lyric singing with Lady Antebellum.

I finally asked you to dance on the last slow song
Beneath that moon that was really a disco ball
I can still feel my head on your shoulder
And hoping that song would never be over

I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are
For me you'll always be eighteen and beautiful
And dancing away with my heart

I brushed your curls back so I could see your eyes
And the way you moved me was like you were reading my mind
I can still feel you lean in to kiss me
I can't help but wonder if you ever miss me

I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are

For me you'll always be eighteen and beautiful
And dancing away with my heart

You headed off to college at the end of that summer
And we lost touch
I guess I didn't realize even at the moment we lost so much

I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are
For me you'll always be eighteen and beautiful
And dancing away with my heart

Nah nah nah nah 

Away with my heart

Nah nah nah nah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...